Mothers hold a special place in their children's life and maturity. Mothers who sacrifice always care, worry, spend their whole lives teaching their children, taking care of their families.
We believe that their love and affection can never be repaid. However, on special days like birthdays, we cannot forget to give wishes to mom, make her feel happy and special.
Here are 50+ best mom's birthday wishes, let's see Birthdaycake24 and choose for you the best wishes!
Funny Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY To My Fabulous Mother! Today is your day to shine, but no matter what day it is, you will always be a star in my eyes! Wishing you the best day ever!
- Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
- Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
- From one fun lady to another – Happy birthday, Mom!
- Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday to our mom, the one lady we know who had a pet dinosaur in her childhood. Just kidding! We love you.
- We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish. Happy birthday, mom!
- It’s about time you reached this age, now that you’ve grown out of flowers and chocolates, we can get you a real present that actually has some punch. You said you did some horse riding before, right? Happy Birthday!
- For such a young mom you’ve always had such a wise head on your beautiful young shoulders. It’s a shame that also means you know how to keep such close tabs on me using Facebook. Happy Birthday!
- This time next year you’ll be a Grandma! If that worries you in any way, just look at the bright side: in about 15 years time it will mean twice as many presents every year! Happy Birthday! #Longgame
- Does this message count as a gift? If not, I’m going to need a list. Happy Birthday from your outstandingly lazy son! You only have yourself to blame!
- Time to tell you the truth, mom, you don’t make the best cookies in the world. But you do give the best: hugs, kisses, head scratches, back rubs, care when I’m ill, support when I’m down and home to come back to. Your Sunday roast isn’t bad either. Happy Birthday!
- You’re the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. Dad was blessed to have met you, and your children all know we owe you everything. A day does not go by that I don’t appreciate everything you have done for us. Still working on that will, right? Happy Birthday!
- Just like you are not supposed not have a favorite child, we are not supposed to have a favorite parent. But just between you and me, let’s just say dad gets a lower birthday budget every year. Happy Birthday, Mom! From your secret favorite of the litter.
- While all the other kids were allowed out to play, you made sure I was home safe, fed and studying. It’s your fault that I’m now the smartest of all my friends. Happy Birthday, mother! From your arrogant and grateful son!
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
- Happy 17th annual 29th birthday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
Cute Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.
- Here’s to you, Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. Happy birthday, my hero!
- I love you more than gumdrops and puppy dogs. Happy birthday, Mommy! You are the best.
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in troubles than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world!
- Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my very own super mom. Believe it, it’s true! Happy birthday!
- Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Mommy. I love you SO much. Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to my adoptive mom! My life was forever changed the day we met. Before you, I didn’t know the true love and dedication a mom could have. Now, with you, I have it all. Here’s wishing you a fun day!
- Happy birthday to my best friend, my mom! I do not know how I got so lucky as to be your child, but this is something I thank God for every day. Whenever I have needed you, you have always been around, teaching me the importance of faith and family. Today, we celebrate you!
Sentimental Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Happy birthday, mom! I have so many memories celebrating my own birthday with you as a child. I am now incredibly honored to be planning a celebration for you. You have earned it!
- Looking back on our years growing up, one thing is consistent. That is your love and respect for all of us. You have knitted our family together. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother! Love, your children.
- Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On this your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy birthday to the best mom around! You held me when I was sick, cheered me on when I was playing hard, and encouraged me to continue to try my hardest. Thank you for teaching me how to be a strong woman, devoted mother, and loving spouse. Enjoy your day today.
- Here’s to you, Mom! May your light continue to shine bright as it always has, this day and always. Happy birthday!
- Mom, I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I feel having you in my life. You have been there for me through my many ups and downs. You have inspired and motivated me to be the best representation of our family possible. Happy birthday to my role model!
- Happy birthday, Mother! My hope is to be the positive role model for my children as you have been for my siblings and I. You continue to bring happiness and joy to our lives each day.
- Cheers to the sweetest and kindest woman around! It’s the perfect day to celebrate the perfect you. May the sky’s sun continue to shine all good things upon you and bless you every day. Happy birthday, blessed Mom!
- Happy birthday, Mom! Let me take this moment to tell you how much I love you. I love you more than candy bars, more than ice cream, and even more than chocolate syrup. To put it simply, you are the sweetest love I have. Thanks for being you.
- Happy birthday, Mom! I am so thankful to have you as my mother. There are many children who do not get along with their parents. I am incredibly glad I am not one of them. I truly value my relationship with you and look forward to becoming closer as the years pass.
- Mom, happy birthday! As the years pass by, you become more magnificent each moment. Here’s to you in all of your glory!
- Wishing you all of God’s blessings on this your birthday! As a child of God, you have been a wonderful example of faith to all of your family. May He bless you in return and continue to lead you on a path to His glory. Happy birthday!
- You are more than just my mother. You are my motivator, comforter, and best friend. I love you to the moon and back. Happy birthday, Mom!
- As the world continues to turn, so my love for you continues to grow. You say you love me more, but I am not sure that is true. After all, it’s you I call for advice and you I trust with my deepest secrets. Have a fantastic birthday! You deserve it.
- When I think of the most beautiful woman in the world, I always think of you first, Mom. You are such a great role model for your children and grandchildren. Thank you for teaching us all the importance of compassion and understanding. We love you very much. Happy birthday!
Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Mother
- Although I don’t get the opportunity to see you every day, you should know that you are always with me in my heart and thoughts. Happy birthday, mom.
- Mother, there is always a special place in the deepest place of my heart meant for no one else but you. Happy birthday, mother. You’re the best!
- To a Mother who has always loved and protected me, I want to remind you once again that you are the greatest Mom on Earth. Have a happy birthday. And may all your dreams come true.
- I am the luckiest person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly appreciate everything you have ever done for me. Today being your special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the happiest and sweetest of birthdays, sweet Mom.
- It’s a great blessing to have a wonderful woman like you as my mother. Happy birthday, Mother and know that my love for you is everlasting.
- Happy birthday, Mom! On this very special day of yours, I wish for your face to always be lit by a smile and your heart to always overflow with joy and happiness. You deserve it because you are the most wonderful person I have ever known.
- From the day you brought me into this world, you have always guided and protected me. I could never repay you for all what you have done for me. Even all the wealth in this world can’t repay you for that. All I can say is that I appreciate and love you for everything. Have a wonderful birthday, Mom.
- Mom, thank you for all the unconditional love that you have showered me with my entire life. Thank you for never giving up on me and always believing in me even when I don’t believe in myself. I love you wholeheartedly. Happy birthday, Mother.
- The world is a better place for me thanks to your presence in my life. Thank you so much, Mother for all your love and support. Happy birthday.
- Mother, I am wishing you a day that is as beautiful and special as you are. A very happy birthday to you Mother. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- Mom, you have always been my pillar of support and guardian angel. Thank you for your love and care, and may all your dreams come true. My heartfelt greetings to you, Mother on this special day. Have a happy birthday.
- If I were to write down all the wonderful things you have done for me, it would fill dozens of books. Thank you for showing me such extraordinary love. Happy birthday to the greatest Mother in the universe!
- Today we shall light the candles to celebrate the greatest woman in my life – my wonderful Mother. Happy birthday, Mom.
Happy Birthday, mom. I love you.
- I think about all the most important people in my life, your face is always the first to appear in my mind. I will love you forever. From the luckiest son in the world, Happy Birthday.
- It’s only fair to all the other moms that we don’t have an annual mom of the year competition. Things like that get old quickly when the same person wins every year. Happy Birthday to the world’s reigning champion!
- Dad’s always saying how lucky he was to have found you and make you his wife. I feel the same way. I consider myself the luckiest person in the world to have been born with the greatest mom anyone could have ever dreamed of. Happy Birthday.
- You’ve made sure we have all been sheltered, fed, bathed and clothed for all these years. We thought today we would return the favor. Sit back, relax, and prepare yourself to be thoroughly unimpressed with our pathetic attempts to do half as good a job as you. Happy Birthday, mom, from the best looked after family on the planet.
- For making all of my childhood birthdays so beautiful, I owe you everything and more! Happy Birthday, mom! I love you more than I love your cakes, and that’s saying something!
- My mind is full of wonderful childhood memories thanks to you, mom. You were the pillar of stability and care for me for so many years, If today you have but an ounce of the joy I was privileged to have growing up, it will be a beautiful day for you! Which is only what you truly deserve. Happy Birthday!
These are good and meaningful birthday wishes for you, how can you combine these wishes on a birthday cake?
Birthdaycake24.com offers you a beautiful Birthday cake with name for your beloved mother, or you can choose to give your mother a Birthday cake with a unique name and image that will surprise and delight her how.
Please refer to some of our best online birthday cakes, cream cakes for our moms who have written wishes on them. To change your wishes, please visit the created link just below each image.
There are many ways to surprise and congratulate mother's birthday, this is one of them. Happy birthday to the best mother!